Guidelines for Requesting Group Tours
- Please schedule group tours of 10 or more people at least 4 weeks ahead of time to provide us time to prepare for your visit.
- Tours are designed for students in grades 6-12.
- Provide at least one chaperone for every 10 students.
- Chaperones are expected to remain with students throughout visit.
- Maximum tour size is 70.
- If you would like to meet with a specific department after the tour, please contact that department directly.
Arrive/Welcome at Harding Mott University Center
One of our admissions representatives will welcome you to campus and answer any questions you have prior to your tour.
A University of Michigan-Flint student ambassador will guide you through our campus. Please make sure to wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing. If anyone requires accessibility accommodations please indicate that on the Tour Request Form.
Lunch (available for morning or early afternoon tours)
You have the choice to bring lunch or purchase lunch in the University Pavilion food court. There is plenty of seating available in the atrium area of the Pavilion.
Please call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (810) 762-3300 to schedule a group tour.