- Recycling AWARENESS is step one!
1. Put more signs on public transportation.
2. Recycle more plastics.
3. Keep trash off of ground.
4. Recycling action!
5. Will HUG clean people.
6. Make recycling bins available.
7. Make it accessible for all to use local close to home, business, and school.
- How can the University of Michigan-Flint Campus become GREENER?
1. Create more parks in Flint.
2. Tint Skywalk windows to save energy.
3. Becoming the change that we wish to see in the world….Let's make it green!
4. Actually stop throwing things on the ground, use the recycle bins and trash cans.
5. Be mindful of how many brochures are printed and thrown out.
6. If we as a campus learn how to throw things away in their proper places.
7. Teach your children to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
8. Make Christmas decorations out of recycled paper.
9. Go Green!
10. Have projects to make old products into new items.
11. sending more things via email and have more recycle areas.
12. Automatic hand dryers in the bathrooms, rather then paper towels.
13. We should have a garden.
14. Need better recycling systems and become solar powered
15. Pick up after ourselves.
16. Discontinue water in the vending machines.
17. Always watch out for your surroundings.
18. Planting more trees, Flowers, and Pine trees
19. Give less assignments so that we can save on paper.
20. I personally like forestry, we should plant more trees.
21. Make it rain with your dollar bills.
22. Recycle bottles.
- What extra efforts can I take to be more GREEN?
1. Keep emails on the screen.
2. Buy a fuel efficient car.
3. Stop wearing hats made of bald eagle feathers.
4. Pick up the trash on campus and in your neighborhood.
5. Save the greens you have in your pocket.
6. Use recycled products as often as possible.
7. Don’t let trashes overflow on campus.
8. Use water bottles as new crafts.
9. Have less garbage cans out.
10. Don’t hesitate to drop all of your papers in recycling bins.
11. Grow plants.
12. I will pick up my trash or any trash because I put mine in the trash already.
13. Bring my own bags to the grocery store.
14. More recycle bins around campus.
15. Turn off water that is running for no reason.
16. Making the science classes deal with the outside more often, like picking up paper.
17. Use reusable recycling bags.
18. Turn the lights off when you leave the room, or replace with more efficient ones.
19. Buy Hybrid.
20. Reuse plastic bags.