Eligibility for the Freeman Scholarship
- As a Junior or Senior you are eligible, as a member in good standing of the honors program, to receive a Freeman Scholarship from the Honors Freeman Endowment Fund.
- This scholarship is specially designated for honors junior and senior students only.
- Students who fail to apply for the scholarship cannot receive funding.
- Amounts granted vary according to the interest accrued on the Freeman Endowment Fund.
- Applications are available on the Financial Aid website, starting December 15 to January 31.
- Applications are online only.