The First Street Residence Hall at the University of Michigan-Flint is available for your conference or event lodging. First Street Residence Hall is lcoated in the heart of downtown Flint and central to the University of Michigan-Flint campus. The spring and summer months are a great time to enjoy the beautiful outdoor surroundings for activies, relaxing and nature walks. Explore what else Flint has to offer with the Flint-Genesee regional Convention & Visitors Bureau's online guide: http://www.exploreflint.org/.
Stay in the First Street Residence Hall for:
- Convenience. The residence hall is in the center of the campus and the city of Flint. You won’t find a shorter commute!
- Amenities. State-of-the-art facilities with wireless internet access.
- Flexibility. From one to one hundred, a weekend to all summer, we can accommodate your needs.
- Support. The hall is fully staffed and operates a 24-hour reception desk to assist you.
- Safety. UM-Flint has 24/7 safety patrol and a 24-hour staffed entryway with keycard entry.
Contact the Office of Housing and Residential Life today to make your reservation.
CAPACITY & AMENITIES
- Depending on availability, the building could host up to 240 guests.
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Multipurpose room with smart technology
- Floor lounge and gathering spaces
- Front desk is staffed 24 hours/day
- Laundry facilities
- Lounge areas
Youth (18 and under): $25/person* for 4/suite
Important notes for youth groups: Program must provide 1 live-in adult for every 20 youth participants
Adult Rates: $30/person* for 4/suite
Room assignments will be determined for each group in conjunction with the Housing & Residential Life Staff.
Groups and UM-Flint Affiliates
We welcome affiliates who require an extended visit to the city or University of Michigan-Flint campus. Guests may also choose to sign up for a meal plan with Dining Services.
Shared double bedroom in a suite: approximately $550/month
Single bedroom in a suite: approximately $694/month
- Meals (Rate is determined by size of group and number of meals)
- Linen Service
- Housekeeping Service
- Recreation Center pass
- Parking Pass
*Please note that all rates are per person/per night.
University Dining Services at the University of Michigan-Flint provides comprehensive catering for students, faculty, staff and the community. For summer conference guests, catering menus are designed to accommodate any needs you have during your stay.
The catering menus only represent a sampling of items that are available from University Dining Services. They also provide theme buffets, cookouts, and ethnic dishes. Customized menus are always available to fit your specific budget and needs.
Once you confirm your stay at the University of Michigan-Flint, University Dining Services will be happy to work with you. For more information, email email@example.com or call (810) 424-5280.