Graduate Dean Study Abroad Scholarship
This scholarship has been made available for students participating in Exchange Programs and Independent Programs.
What are the application deadlines?
Friday, April 12th, 2013
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Students must be full-time UM-Flints undergraduate or graduate students at the time of the application
- Students must have a 2.5 GPA for undergraduates and 5.0 GPA for graduates at the time of application
- Students must provide evidence that they have been accepted into a study abroad program
What am I required to submit to apply?
- Complete an Application
- Personal Statement
- Letter of Recommendation from UM-Flint faculty
- Evidence of acceptance into study abroad program
- Current unofficial Transcript
I was granted an award. How can I receive the funds?
The Graduate Dean Study Abroad Scholarship is applied directly to the student’s account. Your award will officially disburse during the term which the program is taking place
I received an award but have not seen it posted on my student account. Why?
Your award will officially disburse during the term that the program is scheduled to take place.
I have withdrawn from the program what will happen to my scholarship?
Your scholarship will not be disbursed to you if you withdraw from the program.
Click here to apply