UM-Flint at Wayne County Community College District (WCCCD)
WCCCD Open House on Wednesday, June 5 from 12 – 4 p.m. at the Mary Ellen Stempfle University Center.
Prospective and current students are encouraged to bring a copy of their transcripts. Call (313) 640-1841 to schedule an appointment or RSVP online.
Complete your Bachelor of Science in Nursing close to home at the WCCCD University Center and online.
- Tailored to current registered nurses
- High-quality curriculum taught by UM-Flint faculty
- Mix of face-to-face and online sections
- Start any semester
- Go to http://www.umflint.edu/admissions/apply/index.htm.
- Click on the Apply button in the upper right hand corner and select Transfer Student. (Save the application fee! Before submitting your application, call Brooke Michael at 313-640-1841 for a waiver code.)
- Check the application deadlines to ensure you turn in all information on time.
- Have your official transcripts sent to:
Admissions Office, 245 UPAV
University of Michigan-Flint
303 E. Kearsley St.
Flint, MI 48502
NOTE: If you applied and submitted all of your transcripts over a month ago and have not yet been admitted, please call the Office of Admissions at (810) 762-3300.